From TaxHampton Training Corp.
Under New York State’s new initiative, “Combating Sexual Harassment in the Workplace”, all employers in New York State must provide their employees with sexual harassment prevention training by October, 9, 2020. The State has mandated that this training be given annually to employees, regardless of the size of the company. The training course offered by TaxHampton Training Corp. meets the requirements to satisfy the New York State laws. Don’t delay! Visit our website today to register for the course.
Located on the East End of Long Island
An Income Tax & Small Business Accounting Firm
TaxHampton’s commitment to our clients is “all in.” We are there to serve you with professionalism, respect, and superior customer service.
New Strategic Partnership
Through this unique alliance, we are able to offer our clients a wide variety of real estate, debt recovery, and project management services. We are able to coordinate directly with our partners to insure your work is done on a timely basis with the optimal results.
Title & Abstract Services
Providing Title & Abstract Services in the State of New York
In business for over 17 years, Decision 2000 works directly with Fidelity National, Chicago Title and Commonwealth Insurance groups. We are well known in the industry for our attention to detail, and the ability to analyze and research those special searches that require more intense review.
We provide the following services for residential, co-ops and commercial properties:
- Access to attorneys and realtors for assistance on property deals (buying, selling or refinancing)
- Property and owner searches on properties prior to sale or purchase
- Tax information for specific properties
- Title chain reports for purposes of validating property for sale or refinancing
- Title Insurance policies issued to purchasers
- Managing closings for all parties
- Recording of Deeds
The business is registered and licensed (#2063827) with the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and operates according to the “Fair Debt Collection Practices Act” as published by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The company provides the following services for businesses, sole proprietors and non-profit organizations:
- Accounts receivable analysis and reports
- Follow up with customers in terms of non-payments
- Payment management (direct or through payment plans)
- Reporting of all activities related to payments
- Access to attorneys should legal action be required
The business is focused on assisting current business owners to optimize their processes through a critical analysis of current processes. A ‘gap analysis’ is performed in terms of where the business would like to be versus where the business is currently positioned. Measures are put in place to optimize what is currently in place to make the workplace more efficient.
The company provides the following services:
- Activity based costing which assists with improving pricing and sales models
- Process mapping of existing procedures in order to improve efficiencies
- Gap Analyses to ascertain how far a business is from their vision
- Effective reporting in order to simplify decision making
- Implementation for business turn-around strategies